Prof. Sharon Justine
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Mobile Number: +91 9496300588
|1||M. Tech||COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MUNNAR||Computer and Information Science|
|2||B. Tech||COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MUNNAR||Computer Science & Engineering|
|1||College of Engineering Munnar[CEM]||Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering||06-08-2018 to 05-12-2018,19-08-2019 to 30-11-2019 and 13-01-2020 to 30-07-2020|
International Journal Publications
- Published a paper entitled A new Approach Towards Virtual Machine Scheduling: Evaluation of Three Different VM Scheduling Algorithms in International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering
- Participated in 2-week Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship at AJCE Kanjirappally.
- Attended Online STTP on “High Performance Computing and Deep Learning for Image and Text Analysis” conducted by mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology Thiruvananthapuram
- Attended Online FDP on “Let’s see what computer see” (A Gentle Introduction to Computer Vision) conducted by SIMAT Palakkad.
- Attended Online FDP on “Advanced Natural Language Processing” conducted by AWH Engineering College Kozhikode.
- Attended Online FDP on “Securing a Network Infrastructure” conducted by Muslim Association College of Engineering.
- Participated in online National level online workshop on “ICT Enabled Teaching and Learning- Opportunities and Challenges” conducted by Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology.
- Attended Online FDP on “Dive in to Big Data” conducted by SIMAT Palakkad.
- Attended Online FDP on “light to Data Science” conducted by SIMAT Palakkad
- Attended Online FDP on “Unlock the pandemic days with machine learning” conducted by SIMAT Palakkad
- Attended Online FDP on “IoT Protocols and Security” conducted by Toc H institute of Science and Technology
- Attended Online FDP on “Machine Learning Techniques for Brain Computer Interface Application” conducted by Karunya Institute of Technology and Science
- Attended Online FDP on “Chronicles of Drone: From then until now and Ahead” conducted by SIMAT Palakkad.