Prof. Chinchu M S
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Date of Joining:05.10.2020
- PhD- Computer Science & Engineering- (Deep Learning in speech processing and Recognition.
- MTech – Computer Science & system Engineering ,MG University,Kottayam, Govt. Engineering College Idukki
- B E- Computer Science & Engineering , Annal University Chennai, Vivekananda College of Engineering for Women
- Assistant professor at Vedavyasa college of Technology,Malappuram.(January -2020)
- Assistant Professor , Mount Zion College of Engineering ,Pathanamthitta,kerala (2018-2020)
- Technical Assistant, Kerala information mission-Department Pathanamthitta, Kerala (2012-2014).
- Junior software Engineer, Soften Technologies Pvt Ltd.,Ernakulum, Kerala (2018).
- Malayalam Error Sentence Detection Using Deep Learning withRNN-LSTM.[International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-X, Issue-X, and Scopus indexed Journal IJRTE].
- Analysis of Deep Learning Techniques used in Speech Recognition [International Conference on Advances in Computing and Information Technology (ICACIT’19) – ISBN 978-81-942094-0-9
- Numerical computation for extracting eigenvalues and eigenvectors from a large order system of equation -a given input range(ISRO)-[ISBN:973-93-8089,DOI: 10.5120/ijca2016911239]
- Dynamic bandwidth recycling in hybrid networks (National Journal)
1) Faculty Development Programme- “Deep Learning for NLP”,23rd– 27th November 2020 NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,ANDHRA PRADESH.
2) AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques for Artificial Intelligence Problems using Python (MLDLT 2020)-Series-1: Insights into Machine Learning for solving Artificial Intelligence Problems using Python during 16.11.2020 – 21.11.2020, organized by the Department of Information Technology, VNRVJIET, Hyderabad.
3) One Week AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Program on“Machine Learning and its Applications”(Phase-I)Organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology (A), Vizianagaram, A.P., India, During 02/11/2020 to 07/11/2020.
4) Short Term Training Programme on Scientiﬁc Computing with Python from 9th to 20th November 2020, organised by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and sponsored by the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP), Govt. of India.
5) “Machine Learning and its Applications” (Phase-I)- Participating in One Week AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Program .
6) “Theoretical Computer Science- Challenges & Opportunities” conducted by Department of Computer Science and Engineering in association with CSI Saintgits Students Branch on November 21, 2020.
7) AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy- Online FDP on “Computer Science & Biology” from 2020-8-24 to 2020-8-28 at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering.
8) AICTE STTP – Data Analytics and Machine Learning at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering from 3-8 August 2020.
9) Summer Internship on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning – BENNETT UNIVERSITY (11/05/2020-19/06/2020) completed.
10) Certification of NVIDIA DEEP LEARNING INSTITUTE for Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Visions.
11) Research Writing and Authorship workshop organized by CESEE- GCE Kannur (January 29-31)-2020.
12) Audio and speech Processing workshop conducted by ECE – department and FSDT Centre , GCE Kannur (Jan 13-18)2020
13) Deep Learning Workshop organized by Providence Engineering collage(2019).
14) Introduction to computational intelligence and Data mining by GOVT. College of Engineering, Idukki – 5 days.
15) Computer Vision and Its Application Organized by College of engineering Perumon (2019).
16) Research Methodology Workshop by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE) – 2 days.
17) Soft Computing and Applications by MBC College of Engineering & Technology – 1 day.
18) Introduction to Machine Learning Organized by IIT Kharagpur and ISTE, NMEICT- 2days.
19) Introduction to Machine Learning Organized by TKM, Kollam.-5 day’s workshop.
20) Attended Ethical hacking program at Coimbatore conducted by Ankit Fadia
Your Content Goes Here