Exam War Room Memebers
|Dr. J David||Principal||Chairman||9447820405|
|Dr. Rajesh Baby||Dean Research||Co-ordinator||9447921482|
|Dr. Binoy Baby||HoD, ME||Member||9447875050|
|Prof. Ance Mathew||HoD, CE||Member||9446459146|
|Dr. Joby P.P||HoD, CSE||Member||9994232860|
|Dr. V. P Devassia||HoD, ECE||Member||9447082280|
|Ms. Ginu Ann George||HoD, EEE||Member||9562035929|
|Dr. George Tom Varghese||HoD, EI||Member||9497322385|
|Dr. Ignatius Korah||HoD, S&H||Member||9447044199|
|Dr. Jainendrakumar TD||HoD, MCA||Member||9447044199|
|Dr. Ajith K Thomas||HoD, MBA||Member||9446354373|
|Mr. Jenson Jose||Controller of Examinations||Member||9447851771|
|Mr. Baiju Jacob||NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||9447301609|
|Mr. Justin Jose||Asst. Professor, ME and NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||9447301609|
|Mr. Arun Jose||Instructor, EEE||Member||9447869697|
|Mr. George Thomas||Instructor, CE||Member||9495393581|
|Ms. Resmi K Mathew||Instructor, CSE||Member||7558994212|
|Ms. Jinimol Joseph||Instructor, ECE||Member||9447599281|
|Mr. Justin Tom||Instructor, EI||Member||9847845120|
|Mr. Johnson Joseph||Instructor, ME||Member||9446714176|
|Mr. Rony Jacob||System Administrator||Member||9446604135|
|Ms. Pilsa Philip||Nurse||Member||9495880717|
|Sri. Shajimon K R||Station Officer, Fire Station Palai||Member||9497920071|
|Sri. Devarajan S R||Junior Health Inspector, PHC Ullanadu||Member||9961177067|
|Sri. Pradeep M S||Sub Inspector, Police Station, Palai||Member||9497910332|
|Ms. Sophia Andrews||Office Attender, Panchayat Office, Bharananganam||Member||9605310627|
|Mr.Shaji P Nair||Asst. Station Officer, Fire Force Palai,||Member||9446248433|
|1. Dr. Rajesh Baby, Coordinator - 9447921482|
|2. Wardens: St. Thomas, St. Alphonsa and St. Augustine Hostel|
|3. Faculty Advisors of the final year batches|
|4. Mr. Suresh George, Finance Officer|
|5. Dr. Jyothis Thomas, S&H - 9447205778|
|6. Mr. Justine Thomas, Librarian|
|7. Mr. Anto Manuel, ECE|
|8. Ms. Pilsa Philip, Nurse|
APJAKTU EXAMINATIONS AT SJCET, PALAI: GUIDELINES
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: S7 B. Tech (R, S)
- Students are directed to be present at least 45 minutes before starting of the exam.
- The exam hall will be Einstein Hall. Students are asked to check the seating plan available in the college website (5 pm on the previous day) before coming to the exam.
- Students must wear masks (N 95 or double mask) all the time. They are advised to carry their own sanitizers, water bottle and must sanitize hands before entering the exam hall. Social distancing must be maintained throughout the process.
- Body temperature of all students entering the campus will be monitored.
- For COVID-19 positive students. Francis Block. Room Number 108 (First floor) will be the exam room. They are instructed to come directly to Room Number 108 after parking the vehicle in the students parking area. They are not permitted to enter any other room. If needed, they can use the toilet available near the exam room.
- COVID-19 positive students should fill the google form attached along with this instructions one day in advance (Before 5 pm on the previous day of the exam). If needed, they can contact war room coordinator for any clarifications (9447921482)
- STUDENTS ARE STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED TO WANDER IN THE CAMPUS.
- Students must bring their own stationery required for the Sharing of any items is strictly prohibited inside exam hall.
- Students should not gather inside or outside examination halls.
- Canteen facility will be available.
- Students of other colleges must produce their college ID card or government approved Photo ID card. Also a copy of ID proof is to be submitted. Their exam hall also will be Einstein Hall
Inside the Exam Hall
- Students can enter one by one and invigilator will allot answer sheet after pasting the barcode and marking attendance. After this the student must proceed to his/ her allotted seat and remain there till the end of exam.
- Students after completion of their exams must stand up to inform the same to invigilator and when invigilator allows, the student can deposit his/ her answer in the dedicated cover allotted for it and can leave the exam hall
- After the allotted time of exam, invigilators will be holding the covers for collecting answer scripts. Students must deposit the answer sheets inside the cover with no contact with anything other than the answer
- After handing over the answer scripts like stated above, students must proceed to leave the campus strictly observing social Social distancing must be maintained inside and outside the exam hall throughout the process.
- Students are expected not to indulge in any sort of examination malpractices and misbehavior.
- If a student is caught committing exam malpractice, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated
- Students should deposit the answer books and evidences collected in the plastic bags kept for the
- The student caught for malpractice will be provided with another answer sheet and he/she can continue writing the examination. The same alphanumeric code of the barcode in the first answer book should be written on the new answer book. Such students after completing the exam, should deposit the second answer book in the same plastic bag in which he/she has deposited the first
- Students caught doing any sort of exam malpractice is expected to cooperate with college authorities in the inquiry into the malpractice. In case of students who have opted for Centre-change, the probe will be conducted by the university through Exam Monitoring Committee.
To Hostel Inmates
- Students staying in hostels will have to abide by the rules and regulations in connection with Covid-19 protocols intimated to them from hostel wardens.
- Inmates can only move out of hostel premises for the purpose of writing the university exams and should be back at the hostel within 15minutes after the exams. They are not permitted to leave the hostel other than attending the exams during the hostel staying period.
- Details of the WAR ROOM constituted for the smooth conduct of the exams strictly adhering to the COVID 19 protocols is available in the college website. For any clarification please contact WAR ROOM coordinator Rajesh Baby (9447921482) and Exam cell coordinator Mr. Tomson Devis (7907374189). For college bus related enquires contact Dr. Jyothis Thomas (9447205778).