Prof. Jenson Jose
Department of Civil Engineering
Mobile Number: +91 9447851771
Date of Joining: 14/01/2009
Nature of association: Regular
|Sl.No||Qualification||University||Institution||Year of passing||Specialization|
|1||B.Tech||KERALA University||TKM college of Engineering, Kollam||2006||CIVIL Engg|
|2||M.Tech||ANNA Univetsity||College of Engineering Guindy, Chennai||2008||Construction Engg and Management.|
Date of joining SJCET : 14/01/2009
Status as on date of joining : Lecturer
Present status : Asst. Professor
Industrial Experience : 6 Months.
Teaching Experience : 10 years
|Sl. No||Name of the college/Industry||Designation||Experience ( Years & Months)|
|1||Cushman and Wakefield Consultancy||Project Engineer.||6 Months|
|2||St.Joseph's College of Engineering And Technology||Asst. Professor||14/01/2009 till now|
|Sl. No||Name of Institution||Type of Membership|
|Sl. No||Name of Training/Workshop||Year & Date (Duration)||Organizer|
|1||Coordinators' workshop on Engineering Mechanics||16-20 September 2013||IITB|
|2||Workshop on ENGINEERING MECHANICS||26NOV to 6 DEC-2013||IITB|
|3||Coordinators' workshop on Introduction To Structural Engineering||September 28 , 2015 to October 2, 2015||IIT Kharagpur|
|4||workshop on Introduction To Structural Engineering||January 4th-9th , 2016||IIT Kharagpur|
|5||Introduction To Sustainable Engineering at College of Engineering, Trivandrum||18th to 20th June 2015||KTU|
|6||National Skill Qualification Framework sponsored by AICTE”||24th to 27th November 2014||ISTE|
|7||Workshop On Fluid Mechanics||May 20 , 2014 to May 30, 2014||ISTE|
|8||Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodology||25th June – 4th July 2012||IITB|
|9||STTP on Formwork Design||One week January 2014||RIT Pampady with TEQIP|
- ACTED AS COORDINATOR FOR TWO WEEKS ISTE STTP ON INTRODUCTION TO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING ORGANISED BY IITK FROM 30TH NOV 2015 TO 9TH JAN 2016
- ACTED AS COORDINATOR FOR TWO WEEKS ISTE STTP ON ENGINEERING MECHANICS ORGANISED BY IITB FROM 26TH NOV TO 6TH DEC 2013
- One week FDP on use of “Building information modelling tools” organized byAISAT Civil Dept from 9th to 11th march 2022
- One week FDP on “Interaction of coastal development with coastal processes- its highlights and challenges” organized by NIT Kozhikode from 9-14 th Dec 2019
- One week FDP on “AI for COVID-19 data analysis and Deep learning from 20th to 24th April 2020
- Two Week Short Term Training Programme on “Introduction to Structural Engineering” under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD , Govt of India) conducted by IIT Kharagpur from January 4th-9th , 2016 at SJCET
- One week ISTE STTP for coordinators On Introduction To Structural Engineering National Mission On Education through ICT(MHRD, govt. of India) September 28 , 2015 to October 2, 2015
- Faculty Training Programme on Introduction To Sustainable Engineering at College of Engineering, Trivandrum organized by KTU from 18th to 20th June 2015
- National Workshop on “National Skill Qualification Framework sponsored by AICTE” and Accreditation Awareness Programme – NBA During ISTE National Convention 24th to 27th November 2014
- Two Week ISTE Main Workshop On Fluid Mechanics National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) May 20 , 2014 to May 30, 2014
- ISTE Workshop on “Steps 2 Research”, IIT-Bombay (2014)
- One Week STTP on Formwork Design conducted by RIT Pampady under TEQIP January 2014
- ISTE Workshop on “Creative Teaching”, IIT-Bombay (2013)
- ISTE Workshop on “Engineering Mechanics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th November -6th December 2013.
- One Week ISTE Workshop for Coordinators On Engineering Mechanics conducted by Prof. Mandar Inamdar & Prof. Sauvik Banerjee from September 16th, 2013 to September 20th, 2013
- ISTE Workshop on “Green Building Awareness” conducted by IIT Bombay on 24th Aug 2013.
- Two days STTP on QGIS conducted by RIT Pampady under TEQIP February 2013
- ISTE Workshop on “Introduction to Research Methodology”, conducted by IIT Bombay on 25th June – 4th July 2012.
- Induction Training Program on “Teaching Excellence & Methodologies”, sponsored by ISTE Kerala section from 25-30 May 2009, at Government Engineering College, Thrissur.
- Workshop on “Advances in Manufacturing & Production Management on 23-24th April 2009, at SJCET, Palai.
- Workshop on “Energy Management-Challenges & Future Prospects” on 19-23rdJanuary 2009, at SJCET, Palai
- Ajusree P. A. & Jenson Jose, (2019), Environmental and Economic Impact Assessment of Flooring Materials, In: Dasgupta, K., Sajith, A., Unni Kartha, G., Joseph, A., Kavitha, P., Praseeda, K. (eds) Proceedings of SECON’19. SECON 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 46. Springer.
- C H Sabarinath, Jinta John, Jenson Jose, EVALUATION OF RISK FACTORS INFLUENCING BUILDING CONSTRUCTION published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 08 Issue: 06 | June 2021