Prof. Mereen Thomas
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Mobile Number: +91 9847043961
Date of Joining:01.09.2008
|Degree||Specialization||Institution||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science||University College of Engineering,||Mahatma Gandhi||2005|
|M.Tech.||Computer Science||College of Engineering , Guindy Campus||Anna University||2014|
|Name of the College/Industry||Designation||Date of Joining||Date of Relieving|
|Mangalam College of Engineering||Lecturer||February 18, 2008||August 22, 2008|
Name of the Institution: ISTE
- “An Approach to understand Human Behaviour Pattern “,in International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, Vol. 12 issue 1 2014, ISSN:2231-2803
- “Visual Role Mining Using Adviser and Extraction Algorithm in Business Environment”, in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology,Volume.3, Issue.04, April -2014 , ISSN:2278-0181
- “Secure Authorized Deduplication and Differential Query Services in Cost Efficient Cloud” , in International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 6 Nov 2015, ISSN (online) :2349-6010
- “A Review on Privacy-Conserving Public Auditing for Shared Data in Cloud Computing”
- “Placement Prediction using Various Machine Learning Models and their Efficiency Comparison” in the International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology Volume-5, Issue-5, May-2020, ISSN No: 2456-2165.
- “ Non-Invasive Anaemic Detection “in the International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 07 Issue: 05 | May 2020
- “WE4YOU-System for Online Medicine Purchasing and Online Consulation”,in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 8, Issue 6, June 2021, e-ISSN: 2395-0056.
- “WEBSKOOL- Integrated Platform for Online Education”,in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 8, Issue 6, July 2021, e-ISSN: 2395-0056.
- Participated in One Day Workshop on “ Nano Technology – Significance & Applications ” organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering in Nov 2008
- Participated in STTP on Linux Networking and System Administration “ organised by Department of Computer Science & Engineering in Dec 2008
- Presented a paper on Web Based iLabs in Feb 2009
- Attended International Workshop on “Open Source Tool for Engineering” in October 2009
- Participated in STTP on “Advances in Image Processing” in Nov 2009
- Attended a STTP on Soft Computing :Methodologies and Applications in Feb 2010
- Attended STP on “Pedagogic Strategies for Effective Engineering Education” in Nov 2010
- Presented a paper on “An Approach to Understand Human Behaviour Pattern” in National Conference in March 2014
- Participated in Two-Week ISTE Workshop on Computer Programming in May-June 2014
- Attended Two day ISTE e-Seminar on “Steps 2 Research” in Sep 2014
- Participated in Two-Week ISTE STTP on Introduction to Design of Algorithms in May 2015
- Participated in Two-Week ISTE Workshop on Technical Communication in Dec 2015
- Participated in the Workshop “Pursue, Publish, Prosper” in March 2016
- Participated in an FDP on “Design Thinking” in July 2018.
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks” in the International Conference on Innovative trends in Science and Technology on 27th Nov 2018
- Successfully completed an NPTEL 12 weeks course on Computer Organization and Architecture on April 2019.
- Presented a paper on Soundmate : A hearing Aid Application in National Conference on Advances in Smart Computing and Data Science on 8th May 2019
- Presented a paper on Phishing Website Detection using Machine Learning Implemented as Browser Extention on 8th May 2019.
- Successfully completed an NPTEL 12 week’s course on Introduction to Internet of Things in October 2019.
- Successfully completed Software Development Processes and Methodologies an online non-credit 10 weeks course authorized by University of Michigan and offered through Coursera on 19/05/2020.
- Participated in the 6 days AICTE sponsored short term training programme on “BLOCKCHAIN FUNDAMENTALS” from 24th – 29th August, 2020
- Participated in 6 days AICTE sponsored short term training programme on “Guidance and Counselling” from 7th – 12th Dec 2020
- Participated in the sponsored AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Data Sciences” from 18th to 22nd Jan 2021.
- Participated in the sponsored AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on Blockchain from 22nd – 26th February 2021.
- Successfully completed an NPTEL 8 week’s course on Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems in March 2021.
- Participated in the KTU Sponsored 5 days online FDP on Practical Data Science from 19th to 23rd July 2021.