Dr. Praseetha VM
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Mobile Number: +91 9447603338
Date of Joining :14/06/2004
Type of Association:Regular
|Degree||Specialization||Institution||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Tech.||Computer Engineering||VIET||Institution of Engineers(India)||2002|
|M.Tech.||Computer and Information Science||CUSAT||CUSAT||2004|
|Ph.D.||Biometric techniques||BITS Pilani||BITS Pilani||2019|
|Name of the Institution||Membership ID/No|
- V. M Praseetha, P. P. Joby, “Speech Emotion Recognition using Data Augmentation”, International Journal of Speech Technology, August 2021.
- Amal Sebastian, Aftab Nihar, Remya Raju, S. Nikhit, Lija Alex and Praseetha V. M, “VR Kerala – An Integrated Tourism Application”, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (IJISRT). Volume 6, Issue 7, 1296-1303, July 2021.
- Athira M. Nair, Chrissie M. Aldo, Blessil Bose, Alex Joseph and Praseetha V. M. “Handwritten Character Recognition using Deep Learning in Android Phones”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). Volume 8, Issue 7, 61-66, July 2021
- Praseetha, V. M., Saad Bayezeed, and S. Vadivel. “Secure Fingerprint Authentication Using Deep Learning and Minutiae Verification.” Journal of Intelligent Systems.
- Praseetha, V M and S. Vadivel, Enrolment and Matching of Fingerprints using Minutiae Tree, Journal of Computer Science, 15(3), 357-371, (2019)
- Praseetha, V M and S. Vadivel, Deep Learning Models for Speech Emotion Recognition, Journal of Computer Science, 14(11), 1577-1587, (2018).
- Praseetha, V M, Ayush Dattagupta, and S Vadivel, Novel Web Service Based Fingerprint Identification Using Steganography and Xml Mining, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 396(1), 012026, (2018).
- Ajeena Sunny, Aneena Felix, Angelin Saji, Christina Sebastian and Praseetha V. M. “Placement Management System for Campus Recruitment”, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (IJISRT). Volume 5, 1705-1710, May 2020.
- Binny George, Jenu Maria Scaria, Jobin B and Praseetha V. M. “Web Application Security Scanner for Prevention and Protection against Vulnerabilities”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). Volume 7, 6267-6272, May 2020.
- Praseetha, V M, Ankit Bansal, and S Vadivel, Mobile-Cloudlet face recognition:Two different approaches, Journal of Computers, 13(1), 116–130, (2018).
- Praseetha, V M and S Vadivel, Face Extraction Using Skin Color and PCA FaceRecognition in a Mobile Cloudlet Environment, 4th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Cloud Computing, Services, and Engineering (MobileCloud),41–45, (2016), Oxford, UK
- Praseetha, V M , “Mobile Code Offloading: A Review” in the International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering.
- Praseetha, V M , “Auto-Scale Multi-Node Hadoop Cluster – An Experimental Setup” in the International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research
- Praseetha, V M , Neethu Alex, “Query By Image Content Using Multi SVM” in the International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology & Engineering Sciences (ISSN 2249 – 7455)
- Praseetha, V M “Image Retrieval: Providing Query By Image Content” at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing at Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- Praseetha, V M , “Software Agents”, in SJCET Journal of Engineering & Management
|Sl.No.||Name of Training/Workshop||Year & Duration||Organizers|
|1||Teaching Excellence and Methodologies||2004, 1 week||ISTE|
|2||National Seminar on Maintaining Quality and Relevance in Engineering Education: Issues and Challenges||2005, 1 day||ISTE Chapter, SJCET|
|3||National Level Technical Symposium on Open Sourse Computing||2005, 2 days||CS Dept ,SJCET Palai|
|4||Introduction to Theory of Computation& Compiler Design using FLEX & YACC||2007, 3days||CS Dept,Saint Gits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom.|
|5||Workshop on Accreditation||2007, 3 days||SJCET|
|6||Workshop on Introduction to Design and Analysis of Algorithms||2007, 2 days||Mathematics Dept, MAC Kothamangalam|
|7||National Level Technical Symposium on Mobile Computing||2007, 2 days||CS Dept ,SJCET Palai|
|8||Nano Technology: Significance & Applications||2008, 1day||Mechanical Engg Dept , SJCET Palai|
|9||Neo Areas of Research in Computing||2008, 1week||ISTE and CS Dept., Amal Jyothi College of Engg.|
|10||Linux Networking and System Administration||2008, 4 days||Computer Science & Engg. Dept , SJCET Palai|
|11||Professional Excellence||2009, 1 day||Computer Science & Engg. Dept , SJCET Palai|
|12||Educational Utilization of Indian Standards||2009, 1 day||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|13||International workshop on “Open Source Tools for Engineering”||2009, 1 day||Dept. of CSE & MCA, St. Gits College of Engineering.|
|14||STTP on “Advances in Image Processing”||2009, 7 days||Dept. of AEI and CSE, SJCET, Palai|
|15||Soft Computing: Methodologies and Applications||2010, 8 days||College of Engineering, Poonjar, approved by ISTE|
|16||Student Welfare Activities||2010, 1 day||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|17||Pedagogic Strategies for Effective Engg. Education||2010, 6 days||Dept. of Civil Engg., RIT Pampady, Sponsored by DTE, Govt. of Kerala|
|18||Introduction to Algorithm Analysis and Design||2010, 5 days||RIT Pampdy, Sponsored by ISTE|
|19||International conference on Secure Knowledge Management (SKM)||2014, 2 days||BITS Pilani, Dubai|
|20||Workshop on cryptology||2016, 3 days||BITS Pilani, Dubai|
|21||NPTEL FDP on Deep Learning||2019, 12 weeks||IIT Kharagpur|
|22||ATAL FDP on Internet of Things(IoT)||2020, 5 days||AICTE and College of Engineering Kallooppara|
|23||Webinar on Accreditation and Quality of Engineering Education in South Asia”||2020. 1 day||IEEE - ABET|
|24||Webinar on Parkinson’s Disease Analysis using Machine Learning||2020, 1 day||IEDC College of Engineering, Kottarakkara and NoviTech|
|25||Webinar on Blockchain 2.0 – A shift from Bitcoin to Real world Applications||2020, 1 day||Toc H Institute of Science &Technology and CSI|
|26||Webinar on Value of IEEE Publications in Research and Career Development||2020, 1 day||SJCET, IEEE and EBSCO|
|27||TEQIP sponsored online FDP on Python for Machine Learning||2020, 5 days||Govt. Engg. College, Sreekrishnapuram|
|28||AICTE sponsored online one week STTP on Research Avenues in Machine Learning Approaches for Pattern Recognition||2020, 6 days||MGIT, Hyderabad|
|29||ATAL Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence||2020, 5 days||IIT, Patna|
|30||NPTEL FDP on Constitutional Studies||2020, 12 weeks||IIT Madras|
|31||FDP on Business Analytics and Data Science||2021, 5 days||MEA Engg. College|
|32||FDP on Deep Learning for Signal Processing - Basics to Implementation||2021, 5 days||Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kodakara, Thrissur, Kerala|
|33||Two-day Awareness Workshop on Improving Research & Performance Outcomes||2021, 2 days||Elsevier|
|34||Faculty Entrepreneurship and Educational Technology for the Knowledge Economy,||2022, 1 day||Trinity College of Engineering|
|35||IP Awareness/Training program||2022, 1 day||Intellectual Property Office, India|