UiPath is the recognized leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and is the fastest growing enterprise software company in history! UiPath’s minimal-code, drag-and-drop Studio development platform enables RPA developers to quickly and easily implement robots that use a combination of groundbreaking Computer Vision and UI-selector technology to navigate applications and mimic user actions to automate end-to-end business processes – delivering ROI in days and weeks.
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai has established academic collaboration with UiPath Academic Alliance. Created to drive UiPath’s vision for an automated and fully-employed world, the Alliance empowers all people – from young students to experienced professionals – to access and best leverage available automation solutions.
The UiPath Academic Alliance represents UiPath’s ambition to serve more than one million students and one thousand schools in the upcoming years. The Alliance consists of
Higher Education Programme that equips students with critical automation skills, allowing them to connect virtually any software. The program also unites students with engaged employer networks to better understand how RPA can applied in business settings.
Automation Educators Programme that provides educators teaching at the high school and university levels with toolkits to develop course plans focused on RPA and AI.
Benefits to Students
- Access RPA technologies via UiPath Academic Alliance Edition
- Learn from high-quality UiPath curriculum in a current syllabus or class.
- Join a community of professionals and experts worldwide
- Become an in-demand RPA professional
Benefits to Educators- Faculty
- Teach from a comprehensive RPA curriculum including hands-on labs
- Utilize courses that can be integrated into degree programs for academic credits
- Leverage a resource kit with courseware, case studies and other teaching aids
- Build your own RPA skills and Join a community of fellow automation professionals through in-person, virtual and on demand educator-readiness workshops
UiPath Academy – SJCET Educators
UiPath Academy – Courses and Certifications
|Sl No||Year||Course||No of Students Certified|
|3||2021||Introduction to RPA and Automation||4|
|4||2021||UiPath Automation Ops||1|
|5||2021||Introduction to AOM||2|
|6||2021||Ui Path Automation Cloud||1|