Prof. Angitha George
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Mobile Number: +91 9495664428
Date of Joining:01.07.2011
|Degree||Specialization||Institution||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Tech.||CSE||COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,KIDANGOOR||CUSAT||2009|
|Name of the Institution||Membership ID/No|
- Participated in KTU sponsored FDP on Practical Data Science from 19th July 2021 to 23rd July 2021.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored STTP on Guidance and Counselling from 8th Feb 2021 to 13th Feb 2021.
- Participated in an online KTU Sponsored FDP Business Analytics and Data Science from 15th to 19th March 2021.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored STTP on IoT based Manufacturing and Design-Challenges and Opportunity from 14th -19th Dec 2020.
- Participated in “RAEREST 2018 “, 2nd International Conference during 20th and 21st April 2018, organized at SJCET,Palai.
- Attended a workshop on “Data Analytics and Information Security” at RIT during February 14 to 16,2018
- Participated in “cySec3 “, seminar cum workshop at M.G university on 3rd
- Participated in “ICRTCC 2015 “, 1ST International Conference on 16th June 2015.
- Participated in 2 week ISTE STTP on “Introduction to Design of Algorithms” conducted by IIT,Kharagpur from 27th to 30th May 2015.
- Participated in” ICCEECON 2k15” organized by Christ Knowledge City held on April 22nd
- Participated in “NATCCOM 2k14” ” organized by Christ Knowledge City held on 13th March 2014.
- Participated in 2 days workshop titled “Big Data Analytics with MongoDB held on 28th &29th October 2014 at AISAT.
- Participated in 2 days ISTE e-Seminar organized by Dept. of Computer Applications, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering,Kanjirapally on Sept.2014.
- Participated in 2 week ISTE workshop on Computer Programming conducted by IIT,Bombay from May 20th ,2014 to June 21st
- Attended one day ISTE e-workshop on Creative Teaching organized by Dept.of CSE ,Amal Jyothi College of Engineering,Kanjirapallyon 5th October 2013.
- Participated STTP on System Administration and Shell Scripting in Linux at RIT from 17th to 21st June 2013.
- Attended Induction training programme on Teaching Excellence at Engineering College Trichur on July 2012.
- Participated in a 2 week ISTE workshop on Software Development Techniques for Teachers of Engineering and Science Institutes conducted by IIT,Bombay from 5th November to 4th December 2011.
- Presented a paper entitled “MIR USING ADAPTIVE NONSEPARABLE WAVELET TRANSFORM VIA LIFTING SCHEME” in ICETT ’11,International conference at kollam on 25th March 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “MIR USING ADAPTIVE NONSEPARABLE WAVELET TRANSFORM VIA LIFTING SCHEME” in NCRTCCS’11 on 11th March 2011.
- Participated in an online FDP on Learning Management System, MOODLE from 10th – 15th August 2020, organized by Dept.of CSE,SJCET,Palai.
- Participated in the online training/webinar “Value of IEEE Publications in Research and Career Development” by EBSCO INFORMATION SERVICES, organized by St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai on 22/08/2020.
- Attended a workshop on NBA Accreditation organized by Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam on 06/02/2020
|SL NO||Name of Publication||Title of Publication||Remarks|
|1||iJETRM||DNA COLOR VECTOR :IDENTITY OF THE LEGITIMATE USER||ISSN: 2456:9348
Impact Factor: 4.520
|2||IJSRD||Super Resolution and Denoising of Images via Dictionary Learning||ISSN[ONLINE]:23210613|
|3||IJETT||Frangi’s Vessel Detection Approach for Coronary Angiogram Segmentation||ISSN:2231-5381|
|4||IJISRT||Glide: A Communication Aid for Deaf-Mute||ISSN No :- 2456-2165
Impact Factor :- 6.253
|5||IRJET||AI based depression recognition system||e-ISSN: 2395-0056
|6||IRJET on July 2021||SPOTU-An Application for Customers and Vendor||e-ISSN: 2395-0056
|Medi-Cloud||Volume 05 Issue 01
|8||IEEE Xplore||GERP: A Grid-based Efficient Routing Protocol for WSN||DOI: 10.1109/ICCSDET.2018.8821241|
IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering
|Survey on Encryption Approaches for Secure Face Biometrics||DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/396/1/012028|
- Successfully completed Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) an online non-credit 4 weeks course authorized by University of Michigan and offered through Coursera on 01/07/2020
- Successfully completed Introduction to Virtual Reality an online non-credit 4 weeks course authorized by University of London and Goldsmiths,University of London and offered through Coursera on 10/05/2020.
- Successfully completed Internet History, Technology, and Security
an online non-credit 10 weeks course authorized by University of Michigan and offered through Coursera on 02/07/2020.
- Successfully completed an NPTEL 12 weeks course on IOT on 22/06/20.
- Successfully completed an NPTEL 8 weeks course on Data Science for Engineers, Sep.2019.